[SPOILER] One Piece 623

Il Pirata Fisher Tiger

« Older   Newer »

1. -Grope-

User deleted

One Piece 623

CODICE
    Chapter 623: Fisher Tiger, the Pirate
    Coverstory: Kaya has grown up to be a beautiful woman. Many handsome men flock to try and hit on her, but Merry stops them.

On the Pirate of Sun ship....
    They obtained the eternal pose for Koala's homeland
    Koala cut her hair, got a different set of clothes, and now she looks a lot cuter.
    But she still has the habit to clean the floors lol

The ship's doctor Aladdin (former slave, former Neptune Army soldier, fishman of Bearded rockling) says Koala's trauma can be healed over time,
    but Arlong asks him if he really wanted to kill her instead. He says if boss wasn't there, he doesn't know what he would have done.
    Jinbe says the ones who look down on them are just handful of humans, and the rest look simply fearful.
    Jinbe asks Koala why she's so scared of them.
    Koala: Because I don't know anything (about you)....
    Jinbe remembers what Queen Otohime said

They go through various adventures, and finally arrive at Koala's homeland, Foolshout island.
    As they part with Koala, Macro gang cries for her. The other fishmen express how they'll miss her.
    Koala leaves with a smile on her face, and tells them she'll tell her people how nice many fishmen really are.
    Tiger takes Koala to her village alone, and give her the final farewell. But the people of her village look suspicious...
    As Tiger returns to his ship alone, Vide Admiral Strawberry and marines show up.
    The villagers alerted them, and made a deal with the marines. To overlook Koala for running away from the Tenryuubito, in return for Tiger's whereabouts.
    The pirate ship is attacked, and Tiger is near death.
    Koala asks her mother what's going on with all the noise, but her mother looks away and pretends she doesn't hear anything.

Bleeding near death, Tiger and co takes the marine ship, and set out to sail.
    Tiger's blood is a rare type, and no one in his crew has the same blood.
    Aladdin says if they use the blood stocked in the pirate ship, he'll live, but Tiger adamantly refuses the proposal!

next half

Tiger: I don't want that in me!! I don't want to stay alive with filthy blood like that!!
    Those are tainted blood... those are the blood that has discriminated us fishmen for years...!! I do not wish to owe them anything!! I do not wish their pity!
    I will not bow to humans!! I didn't want to tell you guys this... but in my last adventure, I was captured in Mariejois for several years... I was a slave!
    What I saw there was... the insanity of humans..!! I ran for my life, but after what I saw there, I couldn't just let the slaves be..!
    Listen to me.... I lived the life as I please... and as a result, got in Queen Otohime's way... but she's right!! Peace is a better solution for anyone in the world.
    But... the only people who can change the island are next generation of people like Koala, who knows nothing and innocent..!!
    That why I beg you!! Don't tell anything to the island!! The tragedy that happened to us! The wrath of the humans!!
    There are still many kind hearted humans in this world...!!! I realize that...!!
    But... It is foolish for those of us dying and passing from this world leave just their hate upon this world...
    I understand it all with my head... but the demon in my heart rejects it! My bod rejects that blood!
    I just cannot.... love humans anymore...!!

As the fishmen tell him he's a hero, and they owe their lives to him, and pleas for him to stay alive, Tiger simply tells them "thank you" and passes away....

Meanwhile, Arlong who cannot forgive the humans for what they did, heads to the Foolshout island alone to slaughter them all.
    But he is caught by Kizaru, and taken away by the marines.

End of chapter

Immagini
    SPOILER (click to view)

0 replies since 1/5/2011, 08:13   43 views